This time, some speculation on Harry Potter!
1. Are you going to look at every possible spoiler you can before the book comes out? Did you with HBP and how accurate were the ones you saw?
All of the spoilers I read for HBP were accurate. I'm not quite sure if I necessarily want spoilers about the book, but that certainly doesn't mean I'll be able to stop myself from clicking on them.
2. What will you do if Amazon (or whoever) don't deliver your copy on time, and everyone is reading it except you?
Are you kidding? Midnight party with
llamallicious, baby!
3. Will you read the last chapter before anything else? Are you planning to read the book all in one go or are you a slow reader?
I'm going to read the book all in one go. And no, I most definitely will not be reading the last chapter before anything else, because then I'll know who survives and who doesn't!
4. What's your theory on the meaning of "Deathly Hallows?"
Obviously, something nasty's going to be waiting for Harry at his parents' former house...
5. What's the craziest Harry Potter theory you've got, which you could only share with your trusted f-list?
Hm... I'm not quite sure, actually. None of them are really that out there.
6. If you could write in a sub-plot of your own choosing to the main Harry one, what would it be?
I want to learn more about Viktor Krum!
7. Who do you think will die in the book, and who would you be most upset to see die, even if you don't think it's likely?
I think Ron's going to kick the bucket, and I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the Weasley's did as well. For one thing, Ron is Harry's sidekick, so he has to die. For another, there are too many Weasleys. I also think Lupin and Wormtail are going to die, simply because it has symmetry with the deaths of Sirius and James. Snape, I'm predicting, will also die after he finally turns his back on Voldemort and does something to save Harry's life. As for who I'd be most upset to see die... Definitely the twins. I'd be bawling my eyes out. =(
8. Name three main (ish) characters who you think will definitely live and why. Is there a very minor character(s) you really want to have a happy ending?
Harry, Hermione, and Draco. Harry because he's Harry, Hermione because Ron's dying (and she has to live on and angst about how she realized she loved him too late), and Draco because he has to make up with Harry at the end of all things. I really want the Weasleys as a whole to have a happy ending.
9. If you don't like the book, or are bitterly disappointed by it, do you think you'll still stay in the fandom?
I think I'll write some utterly incomprehensible letters about how J.K. Rowling isn't keeping to canon and then threaten to leave several times. I'll also lurk around message boards and post horribly-written essays about why Hermione and Draco were meant to be 4eva!11!
10. One word (or concise) answers only!
11. If Harry could take just one adult Order of the Phoenix member with him on the search for Horcruxes, who should it be and why?
First of all, he's not going to take any adult with him. Second of all, I'd want to say Lupin, but I suppose Mad-Eye Moody would be more convenient.
12. Will Remus and Greyback have a confrontation in human or werewolf form? Will Tonks be involved? Who will the other werewolves support?
Yes, I think Lupin and Greyback will have some kind of confrontation, but they'll probably phase in and out of werewolf form, depending on how long they fight. I don't think Tonks will be involved, because it's not like they'd be fighting over her. I doubt the werewolves would openly support the good side, but I bet a few of them might join Lupin.
13. Who is the person from Harry's class (and it isn't him, Ron or Hermione), who will become a Hogwart's teacher? What subject will they teach?
Neville, Herbology.
14. Do you think Harry will observe Remus looking less lined and walking with a little more of a spring in his step? If so, do you think he'll attribute it to Tonks, and if he does, will he blush?
Ugh, I hate Tonks. And no, I think Lupin will continue wearing down until at last he somehow dies.
15. Will Ginny use, "But Professor Lupin saw the futility of being a noble prat!" for one of her million arguments with Harry about why they should be together? Do you think they'll get back together at all?
I don't think it would be very reasonable of Ginny to argue with Harry about whether or not they should be together, considering he has more important things to think about (you know, like saving the world or something). Also, Harry's like Frodo in that he's destined to be a loner. I doubt they'll be getting back together.
16. Which house do you think Tonks is in, and why? Is she going to morph into someone important and who will it be?
She was probably in Gryffindor. I don't think her morphing powers are very relevant to the story.
17. Who will be revealed to be the heir of Gryffindor?
Haha, wouldn't that be great if it was Neville?
18. As JKR has promised the final chapter will be like an epilogue; how do you think the final paragraph (hopefully) donated to Remus' future, and/or Tonks', and/or anyone else you want to write a paragraph on, will read?
Okay, what is up with all the Lupin/Tonks questions? For the last time, I hate the pairing, and I think both of them will have died before the end of the war. I don't have any speculations about the epilogue, unfortunately.
19. Which question from the books would it annoy you most not to have answered?
Hm... There are probably a lot. I just can't think of any at the moment.
20. What do you think the last line of the book is?
I have no idea, but I heard it ends with scar.
That aside, what do you guys think is going to happen in the seventh book?
1. Are you going to look at every possible spoiler you can before the book comes out? Did you with HBP and how accurate were the ones you saw?
All of the spoilers I read for HBP were accurate. I'm not quite sure if I necessarily want spoilers about the book, but that certainly doesn't mean I'll be able to stop myself from clicking on them.
2. What will you do if Amazon (or whoever) don't deliver your copy on time, and everyone is reading it except you?
Are you kidding? Midnight party with
3. Will you read the last chapter before anything else? Are you planning to read the book all in one go or are you a slow reader?
I'm going to read the book all in one go. And no, I most definitely will not be reading the last chapter before anything else, because then I'll know who survives and who doesn't!
4. What's your theory on the meaning of "Deathly Hallows?"
Obviously, something nasty's going to be waiting for Harry at his parents' former house...
5. What's the craziest Harry Potter theory you've got, which you could only share with your trusted f-list?
Hm... I'm not quite sure, actually. None of them are really that out there.
6. If you could write in a sub-plot of your own choosing to the main Harry one, what would it be?
I want to learn more about Viktor Krum!
7. Who do you think will die in the book, and who would you be most upset to see die, even if you don't think it's likely?
I think Ron's going to kick the bucket, and I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the Weasley's did as well. For one thing, Ron is Harry's sidekick, so he has to die. For another, there are too many Weasleys. I also think Lupin and Wormtail are going to die, simply because it has symmetry with the deaths of Sirius and James. Snape, I'm predicting, will also die after he finally turns his back on Voldemort and does something to save Harry's life. As for who I'd be most upset to see die... Definitely the twins. I'd be bawling my eyes out. =(
8. Name three main (ish) characters who you think will definitely live and why. Is there a very minor character(s) you really want to have a happy ending?
Harry, Hermione, and Draco. Harry because he's Harry, Hermione because Ron's dying (and she has to live on and angst about how she realized she loved him too late), and Draco because he has to make up with Harry at the end of all things. I really want the Weasleys as a whole to have a happy ending.
9. If you don't like the book, or are bitterly disappointed by it, do you think you'll still stay in the fandom?
I think I'll write some utterly incomprehensible letters about how J.K. Rowling isn't keeping to canon and then threaten to leave several times. I'll also lurk around message boards and post horribly-written essays about why Hermione and Draco were meant to be 4eva!11!
10. One word (or concise) answers only!
- Snape — Good.
- Bill — Hot.
- Peter — Dead.
- The Weasleys — OBHWF FTW!
- Did Snape love Lily — Crush.
- Hogwarts — ♥
- Remus and Tonks — Kill Tonks, please.
- Bellatrix — Going to cause problems.
- The new leader of the OotP is ...? — McGonagall.
- Percy — Redeemed.
11. If Harry could take just one adult Order of the Phoenix member with him on the search for Horcruxes, who should it be and why?
First of all, he's not going to take any adult with him. Second of all, I'd want to say Lupin, but I suppose Mad-Eye Moody would be more convenient.
12. Will Remus and Greyback have a confrontation in human or werewolf form? Will Tonks be involved? Who will the other werewolves support?
Yes, I think Lupin and Greyback will have some kind of confrontation, but they'll probably phase in and out of werewolf form, depending on how long they fight. I don't think Tonks will be involved, because it's not like they'd be fighting over her. I doubt the werewolves would openly support the good side, but I bet a few of them might join Lupin.
13. Who is the person from Harry's class (and it isn't him, Ron or Hermione), who will become a Hogwart's teacher? What subject will they teach?
Neville, Herbology.
14. Do you think Harry will observe Remus looking less lined and walking with a little more of a spring in his step? If so, do you think he'll attribute it to Tonks, and if he does, will he blush?
Ugh, I hate Tonks. And no, I think Lupin will continue wearing down until at last he somehow dies.
15. Will Ginny use, "But Professor Lupin saw the futility of being a noble prat!" for one of her million arguments with Harry about why they should be together? Do you think they'll get back together at all?
I don't think it would be very reasonable of Ginny to argue with Harry about whether or not they should be together, considering he has more important things to think about (you know, like saving the world or something). Also, Harry's like Frodo in that he's destined to be a loner. I doubt they'll be getting back together.
16. Which house do you think Tonks is in, and why? Is she going to morph into someone important and who will it be?
She was probably in Gryffindor. I don't think her morphing powers are very relevant to the story.
17. Who will be revealed to be the heir of Gryffindor?
Haha, wouldn't that be great if it was Neville?
18. As JKR has promised the final chapter will be like an epilogue; how do you think the final paragraph (hopefully) donated to Remus' future, and/or Tonks', and/or anyone else you want to write a paragraph on, will read?
Okay, what is up with all the Lupin/Tonks questions? For the last time, I hate the pairing, and I think both of them will have died before the end of the war. I don't have any speculations about the epilogue, unfortunately.
19. Which question from the books would it annoy you most not to have answered?
Hm... There are probably a lot. I just can't think of any at the moment.
20. What do you think the last line of the book is?
I have no idea, but I heard it ends with scar.
That aside, what do you guys think is going to happen in the seventh book?
Tags:
From:
no subject
GODRIC'S HOLLOW is spelled differently than DEATHLY HALLOWS.
Sorry- pet peeve.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
*speculation abounds*
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
Btw, do you happen to know where Godric's Hollow is in relation to the Dursleys?
From:
no subject
From:
no subject