anolinde: (Default)
([personal profile] anolinde Apr. 15th, 2007 06:21 pm)
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: GUESS WHAT I HAVE ON MY IPOD.
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: OMG WHAT
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: POWER RANGERS?!?!?!?!
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: SFLKJDSKFSKLGJ DSLG DHGDJ GYES!!!!!!
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: HOW DID I KNOW?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: OMG I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: IS THAT NOT AWESOME?!?!?!?!??!?!
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: THATS AMAZING SJDHOAIDDAUIOUASUIAOIAOIUAUSIAUSA
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: I CAN WATCH TOMMY WHENEVER I WANTSJKFKLSJFKLSJKFLSJKLSJFKLSJGLKS
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: TOMMYYYYYYYYY JKAHKAHSAKJSHJASH:AJHAS
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: *DIES*
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: = HOTTTTYYYY
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: TOMMY = HOTTY
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: RHYME TIME!
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: OMG I KNOW!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: TOMMY IS A HOTTY
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: SO SAYS MY MOMMY
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: HOTTY IS A TOMMY
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: TOMMY IS A TAMALE
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: TOMMY IS AS HOTTY AS A TAMALE
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: TOMMY IS THE ULIMATE HOTTY TAMALE WITH A SMOKIN BODY
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: EVEN MY MOMMY AGREES
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: MY MOMMY WANTS TOMMY
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: WHAT ELSE RHYMES WITH TOMMY??!?!!?
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: SALAMI?
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: OMG, YES!
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: SO, IN A SENTENCE...
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: TOMMY IS SO SEXY WHEN HE EATS SALAMI?
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING REALLY INAPPROPRIATE SO I WON'T SAY IT
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: THAT FITS QUITE NICELY
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: SYA IT SAY IT!
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: *angelic grin*
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: TOMMY HAS A REALLY BIG SALAMI?
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: HEE
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: :-D
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: YOUR SMILEY NEEDS TO BE BIGGER
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: BIGGER LIKE TOMMY'S SALAMI
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: LIKE THIS
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: WELL, FOR SOME REASON IT'S NOT GETTING BIGGER
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: >:\
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: *>:|
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: DAMN
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: *finally puts up the largest smiley*
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: HERE WE GO
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: OF COURSE, THAT'S NOWHERE NEAR AS BIG AS TOMMY'S SALAMI
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: YAYYYYYY!
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: OH I KNOW ITS MASSIVE
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: IT'S SO HUGE, IT WON'T FIT IN ANYTHING
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: =O
[livejournal.com profile] llamallicious: BUMMER
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: YEAH, LITERALLY
[livejournal.com profile] anolinde: =/
Tags:
(deleted comment)

From: [identity profile] anolinde.livejournal.com


This is Mighty Morphin, yes. I don't think they have the Space ones yet. (Omg, when they do... Andros = mine!)

I seriously need to make Power Rangers icons, because there are some majorly hot men on the team.
(deleted comment)

From: [identity profile] anolinde.livejournal.com


Haha, yeah, basically [livejournal.com profile] llamallicious and I overindulge in the not-guilty pleasure of actually liking the Power Rangers. =D (What can I say? Tommy is so gorgeous!)
.

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags